PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Any time the processing of personal data is necessary, in the context of the relationships established with the users of our website, and there is no legal basis for such processing, we will request the consent of the data subject.
The personal data that may be collected and processed are:
- Phone or mobile phone number.
The processing of personal data will always be done in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with the specific data protection regulations that exist at any time. In addition, data subjects are informed, through this data protection statement, of the rights that assist them.
The personal data collected will be used solely and exclusively to:
- Provide the requested product and/or service;
- Sending a newsletter;
- To be contacted to clarify any questions that may arise in the interactions created between Vinhos Quinta da Pedra Alta, S.A. and website users.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA
The Data Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other data protection regulations is:
Vinhos Quinta da Pedra Alta, S.A.
Estrada Municipal 1286
Soutelinho - Favaios
Phone: (351) 259 949 382
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will be processed and stored until:
- the user requests its removal;
- for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage;
- for legal imposition, when applied.
The request for removal of personal data must be made to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stored data will be removed whenever user downtime is verified for more than 5 years.
DATA SUBJECTS' RIGHTS
If the data subject wishes to exercise any of the rights that will be listed below, he may at any time contact Vinhos Quinta da Pedra Alta, S.A., through the information provided in paragraph 2.
Right of access
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain from Vinhos Quinta da Pedra Alta, S.A. the confirmation that the data concerning them is or is not subject to processing and, when appropriate, to access their personal data and access the information provided for by law.
Right to rectification
The data subject has the right to obtain from Vinhos Quinta da Pedra Alta, S.A., without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data about them.
Right of erasure (Right to be forgotten)
The holder of personal data has the right to ask Vinhos Quinta da Pedra Alta, S.A. to erase their data without undue delay.
Right to limitation of treatment
The data subject has the right to obtain from Vinhos Quinta da Pedra Alta, S.A. limitation of treatment, if one of the following situations applies:
- Contest the accuracy of personal data during a period that allows Vinhos Quinta da Pedra Alta, S.A. to verify its accuracy;
- The processing of data is lawful, and the data subject is required to delete their personal data and request, in return, the limitation of its use;
- If you have opposed the processing, until it is found that the legitimate reasons of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
Right to data portability
The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning them and which has provided to Vinhos Quinta da Pedra Alta, S.A., when the latter uses automatic means for processing, in a structured format, of current use and automatic reading, and the right to transmit that data to another controller.
By exercising its right to port the data, the data subject has the right to have personal data transmitted directly among those responsible for the processing, when technically possible.
Right of opposition
The data subject has the right to oppose the processing of their personal data when processing is carried out within the legitimate interest of Vinhos Quinta da Pedra Alta, S.A. for the purposes of direct marketing or profiling.
Vinhos Quinta da Pedra Alta, S.A. ceases the processing of personal data in case of opposition, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing that void the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or to substantiate the exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right to withdraw consent
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although that right does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing made on the basis of the consent previously given or the subsequent processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or the legal obligation to which Vinhos Quinta da Pedra Alta, S.A. subjects.
LEGAL BASIS FOR TREATMENT
The processing of personal data must be supported by a legal basis for this purpose that will be determined in one of the following situations:
- The data subject has given their consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract in which the data subject is a party, or for pre-contractual proceedings at the request of the data subject;
- Treatment is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- Treatment is necessary for the defence of vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- Treatment is necessary for the performance of public interest functions or the exercise of the public authority of which the controller is invested;
- The processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by third parties, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the holder require the protection of personal data, especially if the holder is a child (the processing of data carried out by public authorities in pursuing their duties electronically does not apply).
March 2nd, 2020